- Jiangsu Puge Machinery Co., Ltd. obtained the A1, A2 design license 2018-12-24
- Successful onsite fitting up and installation of Jiangsu Xinhua Chemical Co., Ltd.’s "dehydration tower"Our company made five to 2018-12-24
- The company participated in the annual meeting of Jiangsu Petrochemical Equipment Association 2018-12-13
- Jiangsu Puge Machinery Co., Ltd. passed ASME accreditation 2018-12-13
- Jiangsu Puge Machinery Co., Ltd. obtained the A1, A2 pressure vessel design license 2018-12-13
Has extensive experience in the procurement, manufacturing, inspection and
transportation of large engineering equipment materials
Wison ocean platform
Hualu Hengsheng Chemical Co.,Ltd ethylene glycol
he first conversion furnace
Outotec LP pressure vessel
Pakistan OGDCL project ammoniacal liquor absorption column
Linde Engineering 45m³ high-pressure oxygen buffer tank
Jinhonghuaxin Energy Co. Ltd. low temperature liquid storage tank
Specializing in pressure vessel and tower internals, packing, tray manufacturing
Real-time enterprise dynamics, industry information frontier, and use of
Pu Ge high-tech
Also known as in-service inspection. The inspection items include whether there are any cracks, deforms, leakage, partial over-heating or other abnormalities on the surface of the vessels; whether the safety accessories are complete, sensitive and reliable; whether the fastening bolts are in good condition and are all tightened; whether the foundation sinks or tilts, and whether the corrosion layer has any damages or other anomalies. The external inspection is both the work of inspectors and the routine inspection item of operators. In the case of any endangering conditions (such as crack, deformation, severe leakage of pressure components), the person in charge should stop operations and report the event to related personnel in a timely manner.
Internal and external inspection of pressure vessels
Internal and external pressure vessel inspection must be carried out after the vessel is shut off and cleaned inside. In addition to all the contents of the external inspection, it is also require to inspect the corrosion and wear conditions of internal and external surfaces; check for cracks on all welds, head transition zone and other stress concentration parts with the naked eye and magnifying glass, or with the aid of ultrasound or radiographic inspection means to check the internal quality of the welds if necessary; measured wall thickness; if the measured wall thickness is less than the minimum wall thickness of the container, it is required to re-conduct strength check, and put forward the reduction of pressure in use or repair measures; for containers that may cause changes in the metallographic structure of the metal, conduct the metallographic examination if necessary. The main bolts of the ultra-high pressure vessel shall be inspected for cracks by using magnetic powder or coloring. Through the internal and external inspections, the defects found out should be analyzed to discover the reasons and suggestions should be put forward. After the repair, re-inspection should be performed. The inspection cycle of internal and external pressure vessels is once every three years, but the inspection cycle of strong corrosive media, and highly toxic media containers should be shortened. Containers that are found to have serious defects and containers in poor quality, and with unknown medium corrosion resistance of the material should also be given shortened inspection cycles.
(1) Reaction pressure vessels (code R): pressure vessels mainly used to complete the physical and chemical reactions, such as reactors, reaction kettles, decomposition pots, vulcanizing tanks, decomposition towers, polymerizers, autoclaves, super-high pressure kettles, synthesis towers, shift converters, digester, spherical boiler, autoclaves, gas generators and so on.
(2) Heat exchange pressure vessels (code E): pressure vessels mainly used for heat exchange of media, such as, shell and tube type waste heat boilers, heat exchangers, coolers, condensers, evaporators, heaters, sterilizers, strainers, drying cylinders, oilseed conditioner, pre-heating boilers, solvent preheaters, evaporator, desolventizer toaster, electric steam generators, gas furnace water jackets and so on.
(3) Separation pressure vessels (code S): pressure vessels mainly used to complete the fluid pressure balance buffer of media and gas purification and separation, such as, separators, filters, oil collectors, buffers, scrubbers, absorption towers, copper washing towers, drying towers, stripping towers, steam header, deaerators and so on.
(4) Storage pressure vessels (code C, in which the code of spherical tank is B): pressure vessels mainly used for storing, containing gas, liquid, liquefied gas and other media, such as, various types of storage tanks.
In a pressure vessel, if there are more than two of the above work principles, they should be classified according to the main role in the process.
(1) working pressure (note 1) greater than or equal to 0.1 Mpa (work pressure refers to the pressure vessels under normal working condition, the top can reach the highest pressure (pressure)); (excluding hydrostatic pressure)
(2) the product of working pressure and volume greater than or equal to 2.5 MPa -l (volume, refers to the geometric volume of the pressure vessel).
(3) loading medium for gas, liquefied gas and highest working temperature is higher than or equal to its standard boiling point of the liquid.
The purpose of the pressure vessel is very extensive. It is in the petroleum chemical industry, energy industry, scientific research and military industry, etc. Every part of the national economy plays an important role of the equipment. Pressure vessel generally consists of cylinder, head, flange, sealing element, opening and took over, bearing and so on six big parts container body. In addition, also equipped with a safety device, meter and the internal parts of different production process. Pressure vessel because sealing medium, pressure and easy explosion, burning a fire and endanger the safety of the personnel, equipment and property and environmental pollution accidents. At present, the world will it as a important inspection the product, by the specialized agencies designated by the state, for the supervision and inspection in accordance with the laws and regulations and standards prescribed by the state and technical inspection.